The ArtSea Studio Tour is one of Vancouver Island’s longest running self-guided studio tours. We are pleased to be returning to an in-person Studio Tour on:
October 15th and 16th, 2022
10am – 4pm, daily
Visit one of the participating studios on the Saanich Peninsula to view recent works, enjoy artist demonstrations, and to learn about inspirations and the reasons why participants produce the work they love.
2022 ArtSea Studio Tour Interactive Map
Scroll around, zoom in, click icons for more information.
- Click to view full screen – top right corner of the interactive map.
- Click to view lists associated with map icons – top left corner of the interactive map. Lists include participating artists, locations to pick up a printed brochure, and event sponsors and supporters.
- 2022 ArtSea Studio Tour Participants. Each red number corresponds to a participating artist location on the map. Click on the numbers to learn more about the artist, see samples of their work, find additional information by clicking on links provided. You can also use the map to navigate to the studio location.
- Printed Brochure and Guide for the 2022 ArtSea Studio Tour are available at these locations.
- 2022 ArtSea Studio Tour sponsors and supporters. ArtSea is grateful for the support we receive from our funders and partners, which help us to provide programs for our community.
Link to this Google Map (use this on your phone, or share with others):
2022 ArtSea Studio Tour – Printed Brochure
Pick up your hard-copy brochure at the following locations:
(or click the image to download your own PFD copy of the brochure).
- The ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park, Sidney
- The Sidney Information Centre, Beacon Ave
- McTavish Academy of Art, North Saanich
- Deep Cove Market, North Saanich
- Tanners Books, Sidney
- Beacon Books, Sidney
- Village Gallery, Sidney
- Peninsula Gallery, Sidney
- Sidney Pier Hotel
- The Fickle Fig (Mills Rd), North Saanich
- The Brentwood Bay Village Emporium
- Red Barn Market, Mattick’s Farm, Vic.
- Mitchel Farms, Central Saanich
- The Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Ivy’s Books, Victoria
- Munros Books, Victoria
- Side Street Studio, Victoria
Remembering Betty Rollins
Betty was a long time member of ArtSea Community Arts Council and She loved welcoming visitors to her home/studio during the Studio Tours.
Elisabeth Rollins Studio was always # 1 in the tour brochure. She generously opened her home, hosting every Spring and Fall the After Tour potluck gathering for the participating artists.
Thank you Betty.
Information for 2022 ArtSea Studio Tour Participants
Many Thanks to:
- Our fantastic ArtSea Member Artists who open their studios to share local arts and culture with the community.
- Wendy Picken, Studio Tour Committee Lead, for investing her time and energy to organize the 2022 ArtSea Studio Tour, and going above and beyond to provide support for our local artists and artisans!
- Wendy was also the lead for our Virtual Artist Tour program (presented in 2020 and 2021 during the pandemic, while we were not able to present the in-person Studio Tour).
- Check out the Virtual Artist Tour videos
ARTSEA WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR LOCAL, PROVINCIAL AND MUNICIPAL PARTNERS!
We acknowledge the financial contribution from the Province of British Columbia, the municipalities of North Saanich and the Town of Sidney, and the support from Central Saanich.