The ArtSea Studio Tour is one of Vancouver Island’s longest running self-guided studio tours. We are pleased to present the
2023 ArtSea Studio Tour
October 14th and 15th, 2023
10am – 4pm, daily
Visit one of the participating studios on the Saanich Peninsula to view recent works, enjoy artist demonstrations, and to learn about inspirations and the reasons why participants produce the work they love.
2023 ArtSea Studio Tour – Sneak Peek
ArtSea is pleased to present a sneak peek at some of the artwork you will discover on the 2023 ArtSea Studio Tour weekend, October 14th and 15th, 2023.
2023 ArtSea Studio Tour – Online Interactive Map
2023 ArtSea Studio Tour – Printed Brochure
Pick up your hard-copy brochure at the following locations:
(or click the image to download your own PFD copy of the brochure).
- The ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park, Sidney
- The Sidney Information Centre, Beacon Ave
- McTavish Academy of Art, North Saanich
- Deep Cove Market, North Saanich
- Tanners Books, Sidney
- Beacon Books, Sidney
- Village Gallery, Sidney
- Peninsula Gallery, Sidney
- Sidney Pier Hotel
- The Fickle Fig (Mills Rd), North Saanich
- The Brentwood Bay Village Emporium
- Red Barn Market, Mattick’s Farm, Vic.
- Mitchel Farms, Central Saanich
- The Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Ivy’s Books, Victoria
- Munros Books, Victoria
- Side Street Studio, Victoria
Many Thanks to:
- Our fantastic ArtSea Member Artists who open their studios to share local arts and culture with the community.
- Wendy Picken, Studio Tour Committee Lead, and her team of volunteers for investing time and energy to organize the 2023 ArtSea Studio Tour, and going above and beyond to provide support for our local artists and artisans!
- Wendy was also the lead for the 2022 Studio Tour, and the Virtual Artist Tour program (presented in 2020 and 2021 during the pandemic, while we were not able to present the in-person Studio Tour).
- Check out the Virtual Artist Tour videos
ARTSEA WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR LOCAL, PROVINCIAL AND MUNICIPAL PARTNERS!
We acknowledge the financial contribution from the Province of British Columbia, the municipalities of North Saanich and the Town of Sidney, and the support from Central Saanich.