The BC Boat show is returning to Sidney in 2020, and back by popular demand, ArtSea is hosting a one-day open air art event along the waterfront in Beacon Park.
It’s fun and it’s free! 30 or more artists will demonstrate their art in the open air. Learn about their creative process in a relaxing and engaging waterfront setting.
ArtSea ART Walk 2020
(formerly Plein Air at the BC Boat Show)
|Show Dates (REVISED):||Saturday Sept. 26, 2020|
10:00 to 4:00 pm
|Where:||BC Boat Show at the Sidney Waterfront|
|Address:||Beacon Avenue, Sidney BC|
|Presented By:||ArtSea Community Arts Council|
|Call to Artists|
|Sept. 26 @ 9:30am|
Call to Artists
Download Registration Form
Please mail or drop off at the ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park, 9565 Fifth Street, Sidney, BC.
Event Guidelines for Artists
- All media welcome: painters, sculptors, carvers, photographers, weavers, whatever you do.
- Artists are encouraged to interact and demonstrate their work.
- This is not a market. Artists may offer a limited selection of their work for sale.
- No commission will be taken.
- Event will happen rain or shine!
- Only 35 spaces are available.
- Registered artist will receive 1 Boat Show complimentary ticket.
- Spaces are located on the grass along the waterfront from Port Sidney to Seaport Park and Beacon Park.
- Each designated space measures 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- Spaces will be assigned by the Event Coordinator.
- Artists are responsible for their own setup and materials and should be prepared for weather.
- No power provided.
- If you have to withdraw after registering, please contact the ArtSea Office at 250.656.7400 to allow others to fill the space.