POSTPONED until 2021
ArtSea ART Walk is a one-day open air art event along the waterfront in Beacon Park. Formerly know as the ArtSea Plein Air Event, ArtSea ART Walk is a companion event to the BC Boat show. It’s fun and it’s free – for artists and visitors! More than 30 artists will demonstrate their art form in the open air. Learn about their creative process in a relaxing and engaging waterfront setting.
ArtSea ART Walk
|Show Dates:||Postponed until 2021|
|Where:||BC Boat Show at the Sidney Waterfront|
|Address:||Beacon Avenue, Sidney BC|
|Presented By:||ArtSea Community Arts Council|
|Call to Artists||TBD|
Please mail or drop off at the ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park, 9565 Fifth Street, Sidney, BC.
Event Guidelines for Artists
- All media welcome: painters, sculptors, carvers, photographers, weavers, whatever you do.
- Artists are encouraged to interact and demonstrate their work.
- This is not a market. Artists may offer a limited selection of their work for sale.
- No commission will be taken.
- Event will happen rain or shine!
- Only 35 spaces are available.
- Registered artist will receive 1 Boat Show complimentary ticket.
- Spaces are located on the grass along the waterfront from Port Sidney to Seaport Park and Beacon Park.
- Each designated space measures 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- Spaces will be assigned by the Event Coordinator.
- Artists are responsible for their own setup and materials and should be prepared for weather.
- No power provided.
- If you have to withdraw after registering, please contact the ArtSea Office at 250.656.7400 to allow others to fill the space.