Calling all artists and creatives…
Where to pick up your wooden ornaments
Pick up your locally made Christmas Ornaments at participating retailers in Sidney.
Ornaments are priced at $5.00 for a pack of 2 ornaments (1 circle and 1 star). CASH ONLY please.
*Check out the interactive map below to see where to find your ornaments.
Share your ornaments with the community
Bring your hand-decorated Ornaments to Sidney and add them to the Community Christmas Tree!
We would be happy to add a layer of varnish to help protect your artwork from the elements – leave your ornaments in the bin under the tree (checked daily).
2493 Beacon Ave., Sidney BC
*Check out the interactive map below to see where to find the Community Christmas Tree.
Community Christmas Tree – Interactive Map
Who can participate? EVERYONE!
We welcome creations from young and old, professional artists to crafty kids – the Community Christmas Tree will be a tapestry of our community for everyone to enjoy!
- Proceeds from ornament sales go to support SBIA initiatives that strengthen our community
- A chance to spend some quality time with members of your household
- An opportunity to join your neighbours and beautify your community – who doesn’t love looking at home-made ornaments on a outdoor Christmas tree?
- Getting creative and participating in community events contribute to positive mental health!
Looking for some inspiration?
You can decorate your ornaments any way you like – here are some ideas:
- draw or paint your favourite holiday treats
- write a message, or paint a tribute for someone or something special
- create a picture of something cozy or glowy, snowy or twirly, swirly or sparkly
Community Christmas Tree is brought to you by:
ArtSea Community Arts Council
Wooden ornaments for this event are produced by McTavish Academy of Art.
The Community Christmas Tree was kindly donated by the Kiwanis Club of Sidney & Saanich Peninsula