Celebrating 25+ years, ArtSea Studio Tour is one of Vancouver Island’s longest running self-guided studio tours. Every year, ArtSea organizes and presents a Spring Studio Tour in June, and a Fall Studio Tour in October, when more than 25 artist studios open their doors to the public. Everyone is welcome to explore and experience the diverse range of talent and treasures that are available on the Saanich Peninsula. Enjoy a day trip or make a weekend of it.
Fall Studio Tour 2019
Meet the Artists on the Tour!
- Jerry Anderson, Wood Carving Profile
- Jin Chung, Painting Profile
- Dianne Cross, Fibre Arts Profile
- Kathy Demchuk, Fabric Profile
- Peter Demchuk, Wood Carving Profile
- Wendy Duffield, Wearable Art Profile
- Francoise Dunstan, Painting Profile
- Paul Harder, Sculpture Profile
- Donna Jean, Painting Profile
- Catherine McLeod, Painting Profile
- Wendy Picken, Painting Profile
- Helen Rogak, Painting Profile
- Helen Thomas, Fabric Profile
- Laura Waters, Handmade Paper Profile
- Donna K. Williams, Painting Profile
- Sherry Leigh Williams, Artist, Writer, Vocalist Profile
|Fall Tour Dates:||Saturday, October 26|
Sunday, October 27
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
|Where:||Artist studios in Sidney by the Sea, North and Central Saanich|
|Presented By:||ArtSea Community Arts Council|
|Comittee Lead:||Wendy Picken|
|Call to |
|Now closed for the Fall Tour|
Call to Artists
If you are interested in participating in the 2019 Fall Studio Tour, we invite you to fill out the application form below, and to join ArtSea to ‘Make art happen’! To be eligible, you must have a current ArtSea membership.
Download Application Form
Download a PDF 2019 Fall Studio Application Form and drop off at the ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park, 9565 Fifth Street, Sidney with your payment.
As a Studio Tour participating Artist
- Your studio or venue will be advertised in a quality brochure, with guide – and through ArtSea’s social media network and website. Plus, you can request complimentary copies of the brochure to hand out/mail to art supporters.
- You will receive posters and signage to post at your location.
- You can participate in an orientation session to learn new techniques to promote and sell your work, the dynamics of sales, using feedback, etc.
- Request a pre-tour consultation at your studio with Committee Lead, Wendy Picken.
- Participate in a pre-show tour of other artist studios (this is great for networking with other artists, as well as supporting and promoting your fellow participants during the tour).
- Need space to participate in the tour? No worries, there are a number of local venues such as ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park and McTavish Academy of Art where you can partner with fellow artists. Just contact Committee Lead, Wendy Picken, to arrange.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Please support these community-minded businesses who have helped to make Spring Studio Tour 2019 a success.