ArtSea Community Arts Council invites you join the community and enjoy the many benefits of becoming an ArtSea Member. Find the membership that is right for you; you may be a supporter of the many cultural events in our community or an artist working in any discipline; enjoy visiting studios during our spring and fall Studio Tour or viewing the amazing Sidney Fine Art Show; delight in laughing with the children during the Salish Sea Lantern Festival or attending performances and literary events.
ArtSea membership fees help to support the many exciting programs and events for members and the community, as well as operate the ArtSea Galley in Tulista Park, make funding grants available to members and member groups and scholarships for local students. Arts and culture enhance our lives in so many ways; we invite you to help us ‘Make art happen’ on the Saanich Peninsula.
Benefits of Membership
- Free profile in Artist Directory on artsea.ca.
- Access to annual ArtSea funding grants.
- Opportunity to rent the ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park.
- Discounted Gallery rental for groups that are established Non-Profit Societies, Guilds, Cooperatives or Clubs and Educational Institutions.
- Help support the ArtSea Scholarship Program.
- Discounts and promotions from local businesses.
- $20 Individual artists / art supporters
- $15 Senior, 60 years of age and older
- $10 Student, with student card
- $75 Business
- $50 Group ( Non-Profit Societies, Guilds, Cooperatives or Clubs and Educational Institutions)
Download the Membership Application
Email your completed membership application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your completed application to: ArtSea Community Arts Council
PO Box 2221
Sidney, BC V8L 3S8
ArtSea is currently working to restore online membership application submissions. Please stay tuned.