Do you have a passion for art, culture and community engagement? Would you like to be part of the vibrant team that presents programs and events on the Saanich Peninsula, including the ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park, the Salish Sea Lantern Festival, ArtSea Studio Tours, and the Sidney Seaside Sculpture Walk? If you have at least 10 hours per month to dedicate, we would love to hear from you!
To encourage public awareness of and participation in the cultural life of the Saanich Peninsula. To fulfill its mandate ArtSea will:
- Promote awareness of, and participation in, the arts.
- Serve as the cultural voice of the community, advocating on its behalf with government and industry stakeholders.
- Be the go-to place for information and resources on arts and culture.
- Work in collaboration with community partners and arts organizations in facilitating high quality and diverse artistic programming and events.
- Be a springboard of community engaged art.
To Learn More about Joining the ArtSea Board…
Please send us your name and contact information and one of our board members will contact you to to provide more information and answer questions about joining the ArtSea Board of Directors! We look forward to speaking with you!