ArtSea has an open membership available to artists, arts and cultural groups, and residents interested in the arts. All equity-deserving groups are welcome and encouraged to join ArtSea!
To upload a profile picture:
- 1. click the “Profile” tab
- 2. click the “Change Profile Photo” tab (just below)
- 3. click “select your file” and then browse your device to choose your preferred photo
- 4. crop your photo as desired
To add Artist Bio and other information:
- 1. click the “Profile” tab
- 2. click the “Edit” tab (just below)
- 3. Add your Bio, and update your display name, art form, etc.
- 4. Click the “Save Changes” button (updates will not save if this button is not clicked)
To create a “Gallery” add images of your work.
- 1. Log into your profile
- 2. Click on “Gallery”
- 3. Click on “Create Gallery” (just below)
- 4. Add a “Title” (required) and “Description” (optional) for your gallery
- 5. Click the blue “Create” button
- 6. Click the white “select files” button
- 7. Select photo from your computer or device to add to the gallery and click “Choose”
- 8. You will see a green bar: “Gallery created successfully!”
- 9. You can click “Profile” to go back and see the new photo gallery as part of your profile, OR you can “Add media” (and repeat the process to select and add different photos) or “Edit Details” of each photo as desired.
To change your password (used to access your member profile):
- 1. Click the “Settings” tab
- 2. Click the “General” tab (just below)
- 3. Enter your existing password (required)
- NOTE: if you have lost your password, click “Lost your password?” and follow instructions
- 4. Enter a new password
- 5. Repeat new password to confirm
- 6. Click the “Save Changes” button.
BENEFITS OF ARTSEA MEMBERSHIP
ArtSea Members are provided with a free Member Profile space on the ArtSea website, can participate in a variety of registered programs throughout the year, can apply for grants and bursaries through the Saanich Peninsula Arts and Culture Grant (SPACG) Program, and help to support many arts and cultural initiatives in the community. Learn more below…
Free Webspace to Share Artwork and Contact Info
Each ArtSea Member is provided with their own webspace to display a photo gallery of works, share an artists Bio or details about artistic practices and preferred medium, and provide contact information for potential purchasers. A Member Profile image will also be added to Member Directory.
Opportunity to Rent the ArtSea Gallery Space
The ArtSea Gallery in Tulista Park is available to ArtSea Members for one-week rentals. Display artwork with an artist-directed exhibition (solo shows, or together with fellow ArtSea Members), or share your skills by offering a class or workshop.
PARTICIPATE IN ANNUAL REGISTERED PROGRAMS
RETURNING ARTSEA MEMBERS
ArtSea Memberships are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Returning ArtSea Members will receive an automated email notification to indicate that their membership subscription is up for renewal. Membership payments are processed through our secure online payment system, The Square (click learn more).
ArtSea is fortunate to operate within the unceded territory of the Coast Salish People – within the traditional territory of the W̱SÁNEĆ Nation – Pauquachin, Tsartlip, Tsawout and Tseycum peoples.